How to watch ‘Come Dance With Me’ tonight (4/29/22): Time, channel, free live stream
The next episode of “Come Dance With Me” on CBS is called “Bust a Groove Night, Part 1”.
Let’s hope these parents of young dancers don’t break anything else.
“Come Dance With Me” airs at 8 p.m. on Friday, April 29, 2022.
- DIRECT: CBS on Paramount+ (free trial) and fuboTV (free trial)
The first elimination of the season happened last week. Lucas and Carolina from La Mirada, California. Lucas is 13 years old. His mother Carolina is a retired educator.
Maceo and Albert of Santa Clarita, Calif., were eliminated after the first week only because Albert was injured and on crutches.
The show features talented young dancers competing with their untrained parent. Grammy-winning songwriter Philip Lawrence hosts the series which features music from popular artists across all genres.
The judges are dancer and actress, Jenna Dewan; renowned professional dancer Dexter Mayfield; and famed hip hop choreographer Tricia Miranda.
“Throughout the season, each duo will learn and perform different dance styles, from hip hop and ballroom to contemporary and theater, among others. At the end of the season, only one team will win the grand prize of $100,000.
The remaining child/parent teams are:
- Ava and John from Santa Clarita, CA. Ava is 10 years old. His father John is the drummer for Limp Bizkit.
- Avery and Jack from Phoenix, Arizona. Avery is 11 years old. His father Jack is a network engineer.
- Connor and Nadya from Ogden, Utah. Connor is 13 years old. Her mother Nadya is a doctor.
- Emelyn and Nicole from Las Vegas, Nevada. Emily is 12 years old. His mother Nicole is a social media consultant.
- Emily and Anna from Woodland Hills, California. Emily is 12 years old. His mother Anna is an interior designer.
- Kamryn and Adriana from Phoenix, Arizona. Kamryn is 9 years old. His mother Adriana is a dancer mom.
- Kennedy and Justin of Stafford, Virginia. Kennedy is 10 years old. Her father Justin is a public information officer.
- Mia and Crystal from Lexington, SC. Mia is 10 years old. His mother Crystal is a kindergarten teacher.
- Noah and Sylvia from Santa Clarita, California. Noah is 15 years old. His mother Sylvia is an account manager.
- Saeda and Shamus from Mesa, Arizona. Saeda is 11 years old and her father Shamus is a social worker.